Monday, October 27, 2008

October 28, 2008

The Good News: The Family’s Message

Read the Bible through:
AM –
Jeremiah 50 : PM – 1 Timothy 6

God’s Message Shared
Acts 10:34-43

43 “To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.”


Daily I meet people who need to hear about Jesus. I see them in my neighborhood, at the gas station, and at the grocery store. Speaking to them about their need for forgiveness of sin is difficult. I fear rejection. When I put myself aside and focus on Jesus, I am no longer the obstacle. I am to be ready when He brings divine appointments across my path.

God’s message of truth is hope for all – hope for today and all eternity for everyone who believes. God’s forgiveness breaks sin’s power and peace fills the hearts of new believers. The heavy weight of sin lifts from their shoulders, freeing them from its bondage and debt.

Many people continue to pray fervently for their loved ones to believe in Jesus. Some have come to know Him as a result of these faithful prayer warriors. We need to continue to pray for the many that still resist the word and refuse to believe.

Father, help me to remain faithful in sharing Your message of hope with a lost person today.