Monday, June 30, 2008

July 1, 2008

Good News! Saved by Grace


Read the Bible through:
AM –
Ezra 1-2 : PM – Acts 1

CALLED INTO GRACE
Galatians 1:6-7

6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,


Do you like to receive invitations? You may be bombarded with invitations to donate money to a variety of causes. But how about an invitation to join a dear friend at dinner? Or to attend a sports event? Or to meet a famous person? Jesus said to a young man, just as He says to us, “Come and follow me” (Matt. 19:21). This is an invitation to participate in “the grace of Christ” and thereby to experience the joy of sins forgiven as well as the assurance of eternal life.

I suppose I’ve never met a world –famous person; but I’ve met and followed Jesus Christ. He has walked with Margie and me through 40 years of ministry.

If you have never experienced His grace, why not accept His invitation to follow Him now?

Father, thank You for Your daily grace and goodness. Grant that I may come to appreciate it more and more.