Monday, November 24, 2008

Nov. 25, 2008

Reasons to Tell the Good News

Read the Bible through:
AM –
Ezekiel 44-46 : PM – 1 Peter 2

Because All Persons Matter to
God
Acts 17:22-27

127
"They should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us."

Those who work in our association’s prison ministry find many women who feel worthless and question whether or not they really matter to God.

Sometimes when I know I displease God, I wonder why He loves me when I am so unlovely. Paul listed some evidences that persons matter to God:
· God is the creator of all things.
· He is Lord of all.
· He is everywhere.
· He is all sufficient.
· He is the giver of life and breath.
· He is the determiner of the times when people live and were they live.
Why do we matter to God? He wants us to have fellowship with Him and to worship Him.

If persons matter to God, should we not tell them how much they matter to Him?

Oh, God, thank You that I matter to You; help me tell others today they matter to you.